Saturday, April 30, 2011

HubPages

I received a suggestion about writing on HubPages.  I think this might be an awesome idea.  I have heard that HubPages pays pretty well for articles written online.  I finally remember what my problem was with HubPages when I joined about a year ago.  I was dreadfully afraid to join Google Adsense.  I didn't know what it was, and had no intentions of joining anything new.

I kind of looked into it, but not much.  Google Adsense only pays you once you meet a minimum earnings of $100.  Now though, my blog pays through Google Adsense.  My articles on Bukisa and Infobarrel do, too.  I think it would be really cool to write for HubPages now, and add another site to build my earnings up faster to reach my first payout.

Meanwhile, the biggest thing I have going for me right now is using coupons.  Coupons are a real lifesaver.  Coupons are so awesome!  I am saving so much money that it is really easy sticking to my budget.  That seemed impossible to do before I started using coupons.  I am also very lucky, too.  My main grocery store accepts expired coupons, so I rarely run out of them.  I only wish that I had started way sooner using coupons.

Good Luck everyone with whatever you are doing right now to earn money by working at home, and I hope you all have a fantastic week!  I wrote another article on Factoidz.  LOL  It will probably need editing again...  Facts!  hehe  They will probably want me to add some facts again for some odd reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment