Friday, April 22, 2011

Ok, so I am back to feeling disgusted again...

This rots, man!  I was so excited about joining Factoidz.  I wrote my first article, waited three days for them to approve it just to find out that they had decided to reject it.  It's a minor setback, I guess, no big deal.  This is soooooo disgusting, though.  I cannot believe my very first article that I wrote for Factoidz was rejected for being 'duplicate content'!

There's more, too.  I also received this warning for submitting this 'duplicate content'! 

"Factoidz maintains a policy of unduplicated content - all submissions must be original, unique, and not already published on other websites. Your submission was found already published, in whole or in part, on another website and has therefore been rejected. Please check that your content is unique before submitting, as future violations may result in account suspension."

Ok, so I sat at my computer, opened up my notepad, started with a blank page, and wrote every single word myself.  If this is 'duplicated contend', I don't know if I even want to write for Factoidz at all anymore.  How can I earn residual income if they end up suspending my account?  Maybe this is not a good site to write for.

It's too bad, too, because I had already found some great some friends there.  Oh well, I guess I just need to take some time to think about this.  If I do end up putting articles up on Factoidz, and they suspend my account, all my hard work will end up being for nothing.

They didn't even return my article to me.  It just vanished!  LOL  That's ok, though.  Luckily, I had kept a copy of it.  I made a few changes, and turned it into a List My Five article.  They take anything.

If anyone is interested in seeing my article that was rejected by Factoidz, here is the link to it:

The Top Five Reasons Why Writing Online IS the New Way to Make Money By Working at Home

At least I didn't let it go to waste.  Now, it's time to rethink!  Maybe I can get some comments here on whether to even try again at Factoidz or to just let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment