Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Writing Online at Factoidz to Earn Money Working at Home

I am feeling a little more optimistic today about this whole Rags to Riches journey.  I got an earnings update today on List My Five, and I have earned a whopping total of $6.16 so far for the month.  The main thing to consider here is that once you have published an article online it will remain there and continue to earn money for some time to come.  You cannot just look at immediate earnings.  I have earned over $400 so far this year from writing online at eHow, and it has been over a year since I wrote anything there.  Oh, I also earned a whopping $3 or so from my blog.

Anyway, I finally decided to take the plunge and join Factoidz.  I figured that it is always best to write at more than one site anyway after the whole eHow explosion.  I haven't written anything on Factoidz yet, but I have met up with some really awesome people already.  It is always a little scary for me to join a new writing site, because they all have their own rules for writing.

It is free to get started writing for Factoidz, so if anyone is interested in joining and giving it a shot, here is a referral link from a very good friend of mine.

Join Factoidz and Start Earning Money by Working at Home Writing Articles Online

There really is nothing to lose, and it would definitely be worth checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment