Monday, April 4, 2011

New Blog For Sharing

I am thinking about starting a new blog now.  I was so scared when I first came on here, but that was all for nothing.  This site is very easy to use.  Anyone can start a blog.  I wish I had known that for all these years.  I would have started much sooner.

I won't be starting that new blog just yet.  I am still working on my eHow article links.  Once I get them done, I am thinking about starting a new blog for sharing articles.  By the way, I found out what the labels are for that I was so afraid of.  That is for when people want to search for something specific within your blog.  Adding labels to each post will help your readers to find things easily within your blog.  

Anyway, I am thinking about maybe running some kind of contests or something.  I haven't quite figured it out yet.  The winner will have their article posted for the next day.  I might just change my mind and do something totally different.  I am just always looking for more things to do to perfect my work at home business of writing articles online along with promoting my new blog

I guess that is it for today's post.  Thank you so much for your interest!  You reading and following of this blog is truly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment