Friday, April 8, 2011

Other Income Opportunities For Working at Home

First of all, I want to send out a great big thank you to all my viewers!  Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  All readers are greatly appreciated.  I would also like to send out a special welcome to the United Kingdom and New Zealand!  Thanks guys!  Yeah, that really makes me feel good.  I have only made 3 cents so far with my blog, but that's ok.  It is the readers that matter.  I am so happy to be seeing how I really am reaching people from all over the world.  I sure hope that I can help many people through this blog.

For any newcomers, yes, I am still in rags.  I have not made it to the riches yet.  I am working on it, though.  I really do have high hopes for my dreams, too.  That is just the kind of person that I am.  Hopefully, you have found your way here to follow me on my journey to riches by working at home, and not by mistakenly looking for that millionaire who has already reached their dreams.  From what I have seen anyway, a millionaire with a website like this would only be asking for money for their "secrets".  I am not asking for anything here, and I do not plan to, ever.

I have been meaning to let you all know about some of the income opportunities that I have tried that work.  One way that I have made money on the internet is by joining MyPoints.  I have belonged to MyPoints for many years now.  This is a great way to easily earn some extra money from home.  Actually, I just keep earning points and then use them points to get free gift cards.  I mostly get the free gift cards for dining out, because we eat out often.  All you do is read their emails, shop, use coupons, even play games, and stuff.  I hardly ever bought anything through MyPoints or did anything either.  I just click on their emails and visit their sponsors.  I have earned about $150 a year there, at least.  I know that's not much, but I don't do much for it.

Another website that I use to earn money by working at home is InstantCashSweepstakes.  On InstantCashSweepstakes, all you do is answer some simple surveys.  I really mean simple, too.  There are usually four or five questions to answer, and it's actually kind of fun.  You can earn money by answering these questions or by winning one of their free sweepstakes.

The last online site for earning money at home that I will mention for today is InboxDollars.  This money making website has all sorts of ways to earn money.  It is comparable to MyPoints in that they both offer many opportunities to earn money, but mostly all I do there is read their emails and visit their sponsor.  Another thing about this site is that they pay you in real money while MyPoints offers free gift cards for your points.

Feel free to check into these three websites to find some easy ways to earn money by working at home.  These sites will not make you rich, but they are simple ways to earn some money at least.  Thanks again for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I do have one question. Do you work outside of the home? I was signed up for InboxDollars a few years back and had ti quit because I had way too many e-mails from them. I work outside the home. I think the MyPoints sounds interesting. Another site you may wish to join is here:
    https://www.contributor.yahoo.com/join.html?refer=63111
    The Yahoo Contributor Network fka Associated Content has been a wonderful place to publish, learn, make new frineds and earn a few dollars each month. In 4 years I've earned over 500.00 and that is very parttime sometimes only publishing 1 article a month. They pay cash to paypal. I highly suggest you try this avenue.
    Thanks for your blog and I look forward to learning more from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for that information! InboxDollars has really changed a lot recently. They have a lot of new ways to earn money now.

    I do work out of my home, but it only a part-time job. That leaves me with plenty of time for working at home.

    I have heard only good things about AC. That is awesome! $500 in 4 years with only one article a month! I really do need to look into AC again when I have the time.

    ReplyDelete