Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My First Week

I guess I would say that I am doing quite well with my new blog.  I have had many viewers.  I have reached viewers from the US, Canada, Japan, Germany, and India.  That makes me feel really good.  Thank you all for your valuable time.  Your reading is greatly appreciated!  I really do hope to help as many people as I can with this blog.

I have posted at least once a day here, and I have also created two other blogs.  One is for an entire list of the articles that I have written.  The other blog is dedicated to all my friends.  That blog will be for my friends to add their own links to their own articles that they have written.

I truly hope that this blog will be a great success.  Only time will tell.  Maybe I will go back and start adding links inside my posts.  I am not sure what my next task will be yet, but I do plan on doing all that I can here to help others.

Oh, and I am thinking that maybe I will let my friends actually post on my new blog instead of only commenting with their links.  I will need to get some friends first.  Then, I can add them as authors.

1 comment: