Thursday, April 7, 2011

Trials and Errors

First of all, thanks to all my readers!  I see I have another one to add to my list, Italy.  Thank you so much for following me in my journey from rags to riches working at home.

Today my post is titled trials and errors, because I have hit a few snags.  I started a new blog for the articles that my friends have written.  It is going pretty well, I guess.  I had one friend who didn't like the color for this main blog.  So, I took their advice and changed it.  That was easy enough.

Another friend doesn't like the looks of my blog for friends.  You know, the entire setup.  I will have to work on that.  It still is new, and I am learning as I go.  I can take a little friendly advice.  That's no problem.  It's just that I really don't know my way around here all that much yet.

One last thing, so far, is that my new blog was called spam.  That was pretty upsetting, but I guess that's what happens when it is loaded with links to many people's articles.  Maybe I can add a little bit about each article that I have a link for, and that will fix it.  Oh, it was also called spam because almost all the links are for articles written on List My Five.  There is no problem there.  That is just my first batch of friends.  Even these friends have many articles that are posted on other internet sites.

It looks like I have a lot of work to do!  The main thing here is to follow my advice, and don't do things like that.  These are trials and errors that everyone can learn from, and they can easily be fixed.

You know, when I first started writing on eHow, I was told by a few of the other online writers that my writings were horrible.  They went so far as to tell me to remove them from their site!  My articles are still there on eHow.  They are still earning money, too.  I sure am glad that I didn't just toss them as garbage like I was told to do.  Yeah, if anyone is new to working at home to earn money, and writing articles online, beware of the forums.  Some people can be quite harsh.

Little did these people know that what they were doing was just pushing me to try harder.  Their cruel comments only made me stronger and gave me the ability to thrive to survive.  There was no way that I was going to throw in the towel.  I started writing more and more articles on eHow, and I sure am glad that I did.  It is all paying off now.

Don't ever let other people bother you.  If you are wanting to earn money by working at home, that is exactly what you should do.  Listen to advice, but follow your heart.  Only you can make that final decision on how to live your own life.  Trials and errors are all a part of life.  We need them to help us to learn and to grow.  Whenever things go wrong, use that to your advantage.  It is, more often than not, quite easy to fix things, too.

I will have to post some more about other things that I have tried that are also great money making opportunities for those who prefer to work at home.  I just had to post this today, because that is what has been on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment