Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Work at Home Jobs That Have Failed to Earn Money

As a child, I had already begun trying to earn money by working at home.  I tried selling Avon.  That did not turn out very well.  I never sold much except for the things that I bought.  I had a few regular customers, but either way, that is not really working at home.  Well, it was not back then.  I had to go door to door leaving Avon books.  Now, it appears you can sell Avon right online.  Many people are finding this to be a great job for working at home and earning some extra money.  Personally, I am done with selling Avon.

I have also tried many other sales companies where you try to get others to join under you.  I have never got anyone interested enough to do the same thing.  I have tried Changes, Melaluca, and a few others.  All of these earning opportunities require a start-up fee, etc.  I am also done with the various work at home sales companies.  They have always earned me very little money, if any.

Then of course, there are all of the offers that people receive in the mail.  I have tried many of those ways to earn money by working at home.  None of them have worked either.  Envelope stuffing, everyone sending each other one dollar, etc.  Seriously, do not expect anyone to be sending you any dollars.  You know though, I did make one dollar doing that.

For anyone who may be interested in earning money by working at home, these are just a few of the jobs that I would suggest for you not to bother trying.  My father told me that he had tried working at home before, too, and he always told me that it was a waste of time and never to get into trying it.  I guess I figured that it was just him, but I could do it.  Surely, I was more motivated than him.

Although I do not remember this, my own father must have squandered a good deal of money out to work at home and earn money, too.  My suggestion for anyone looking to work at home would be to find something that does not cost you any money to start, not even one penny.

I could go on and on about how I did not make any money with any of my previous ventures, but let me just tell you that writing is an awesome way to earn money by working at home.  It does not cost you anything to start, and it is a very slow start for most, too.  It really does not matter about earning money right away.

My advice would be to just find an online site to join, and start writing.  Many people have been and still are making great amounts of money by writing online.  The only investment needed is your time.

The Top Five Work at Home Opportunities Not Worth Considering to Earn Money Easily
The Top Five Reasons to Write For Listmyfive
The Top Five Tips on Getting Your New Home Business Off to a Good Start

No comments:

Post a Comment